If you are experiencing a problem with our service, please contact our support team at email@example.com before claiming a refund. We’ll be happy to help you.
Money Back GuaranteeUpdated: May 26th, 2017. New orders are covered by our 14-day 100% Money Back Guarantee. You are entitled to a full refund if all of the following apply:
- You claim your refund within 14 days of your order date.
- It is the first order made on your account (e.g. renewals do not qualify).
- You have fully complied with our Acceptable Use Policy and our Terms of Service.
- You send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Support section on our website to request your cancelation.
- You have used less than 5GB of bandwidth.
- You have not previously claimed a refund from us under this policy (e.g. for another account).
- Apply for the refund by contacting email@example.com.